Speed Bumps and Humps
Speed Bumps & Humps
Easy Rider® Speed Bumps
Molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night. Cat’s eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance. The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping.
Easy Rider® speed bumps are the ideal maintenance-free parking lot solution. In addition to enhancing parking lot safety, the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
The Easy Rider® is available in 4′ and 6′ lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles. Our rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3-year warranty; 1-year on the tape (under normal use).
Safety Rider® V Mini Humps
The Safety Rider® V mini speed hump is an economical speed reduction device made from vulcanized rubber. Unlike asphalt, the rubber mini hump is molded to spec creating a uniform and reliable solution to slow vehicle traffic. The mini humps are simple to install and do not require road closures or ideal weather conditions. Plastic shields are inserted into pre-drilled holes and the units are bolted down to keep them from shifting.
The Safety Rider® V is ideal for slowing traffic in front of gates, toll booths, all parking access facilities, and anywhere slow traffic flow is required. Our durable solution also holds up well to heavy load-bearing truck traffic.
Reflective tape on both the mid-section and end caps provide optimal visibility, even on a dark night, alerting drivers well in advance. Safety Rider® V is covered by a 3-year warranty on the product; 1-year warranty on the tape (under normal use).
• Made of 100% recycled rubber
• Long-lasting and cost-efficient
• Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
• Will, not chip, crack or fade
• High visibility at night
• Simple installation by one person
• Can be installed on any road surface
• Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
• Temporary or permanent installation
• 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
The Benefits of using recycled rubber over concrete are :
• Will never need to be painted
• 100% Recycled material
• 51% Lighter than traditional concrete car stops
• Being flexible, rubber car stops want to lay flat. This makes them perfect for parking lots that are not perfectly flat